Mar 28, 2012

My brain ran away (AKA: why I've been missing)

I haven't abandoned you guys! 
Well...I have, but not for forever.


I'm almost done with college and this semester has turned into madness. I have so many things due, things I'm behind on, things I haven't even started on yet, that I feel like I need some kind of chart to keep track!


I haven't had time to read in so long, which sucks because I'm reading Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon and it's one of the best books I've read recently. I highly recommend you check it out! You'll probably have to get it online though, since none of the big chains seem to carry it in-store.


Soooo, eventually (most likely mid-May) I will be back. I won't be doing reviews of all the books I read months ago, but I will link to reviews that share similar thoughts on those books. 


Here are the books I've read that I haven't reviewed:
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake
Torment - Lauren Kate
Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty
Aces Up - Lauren Barnholdt
Game of Triumphs - Laura Powell
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) - Sarah Mlynowski
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Eternal Eden - Nicole Williams
Thoughtless - SC Stephens


Wow...that was a LOT more than I thought! Um...here's a cute kitty to keep you company til I get back:

1 comment:

  1. College and madness definitely go hand in hand. I'm feeling the same way right now (about needing a chart to keep track of everything). Anyways, school comes first! Good luck with everything and I'll be looking forward to your return to the blogging world =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love :D