Jan 4, 2012

Top Ten Books I'm Excited for in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the picture to visit them!

Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012
All of these are 2012 releases that I am dying to read!


1. Timeless by Gail Carriger (Parasol Protectorate #5) - 2/28/12
This is one series I can't get enough of. I always get bored when a series hits book 4, but that is definitely not the case with these books. Each one has action, mystery, crazy antics, and endings that leave me wanting more.
2. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh (Nevermore #2) - 8/28/12
Nevermore was absolutely enthralling and I'm so excited that the main character will be in college (or at least college-aged) in this book. And holy cliffhanger ending Batman! I must find out what happens.
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - 1/2/12
Does this book show up on a lot of my Top Tens? It feels like it does. I'm just so looking forward to this one. I have very high hopes for it.
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - 1/10/12
It's coming! But John Green isn't coming anywhere near me for the tour. Very sad, I know. This must mean he's busy writing more books. And this is a very good thing.
5. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - 5/1/12
Finally! Companion book to Graceling and Fire. If you haven't read anything by Kristin Cashore yet, now is the time!
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - 4/3/12
I love me some kick-butt heroine action. A heroine training as an assassin is sure to provide this, right?
7. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - 8/7/12
August is too far away for this one. Anna Dressed in Blood was pure, blood-drenched awesomeness.
8. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale - 2/2/12
Going on a trip with your ex? Kinda crazy, but definitely interesting!
9. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti - 4/24/12
I usually like Deb Caletti's books and I'm getting more interested in reading contemporaries.
10. Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom - 1/3/12
This is a book about Prom, that drama magnet affair, and I am very excited about the wacky description.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to quite a few of those as well! Shari over at My Neurotic Book Affair

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love :D