Dec 13, 2011

Top Five Books I Want to Give

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Click the picture to visit them!

Top Five Books I Want to Give
These are books I want to give people for Christmas. I don't actually give people books as gifts unless they have specifically asked for that book by name. This comes from being way too picky when it comes to books, although I have gotten some great books as gifts that I didn't ask for!


1. V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton
For: my mom. She actually did ask for this one this year. This is the 22nd (!) book in this series...I get bored at the book 4 mark most of the time!

2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
For: my Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist loving best friend. Nick & Norah's was awesome, the movie was alright (I still cringe at the thought of that gum). I liked this one and she hasn't read it yet due to the disappointment that was Naomi and Ely.

3. Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden
For: see #2. My best friend made me these awesome crochet fingerless gloves this year. They make me feel like a Pokemon trainer! She loves cute things and Cthulu, so this book is perfect.

4. Soul Eater vol. 4 by Atsushi Ohkubo
For: my brother. My boyfriend got him hooked on this cool anime and now he wants to read the manga.
5. Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stores by Zack Whedon (and 4 awesome illustrators)
For: myself! I love Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and I love great illustrations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love :D